J.K.G. is an International School for its tie up with Edge Hill University, U.K. which is a centre of excellence in teaching and learning. We bank, on parents’ fruitful partnership with us to provide the best to their lovely flowers so that they become good human beings and responsible citizens.
The learning module is designed to achieve the 3 P’s i.e. Power to Potential, Perfection and Perception. It is believed that education is not book-reading; it is far beyond that i.e. interaction with nature. We have categorized our academic module into Pre-Primary, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary.We believe in imparting education through.
- Special Education Workshops
- Synergized teaching learning practice
- Guardian facility for effective communication
- To hone the creative skills of the students, the school undertakes projects accredited by British Council.
For Class I-V as per the CBSE Guidelines
For Class VI to VIII (Prescribed by the Directorate of Education)
- Social Studies
- Computer Science & Applications
- English Communicative
- Hindi (course A)/Sanskrit
- Science with Practical – Physics; Chemistry; Biology
- Social Studies – History; Geography; Economics; Civics
Compulsory Subjects for all
- English (core)
- Commercial Art
- Physical Education/Informatics Practice
- Business Studies
- Mathematics/ Physical Education/ Informatics Practice
- Physical Education/ Informatics Practice
- Political Science
- Hindi (core)
- The academic sessions shall be divided into 2 terms.
- Each term will have 2 Formative Assessments (FA) and 1 Summative Assessment (SA).
- The total weightage assigned to Four Formative Assessment is 40%
- The total weightage assigned to Two Summative Assessment (SA1 & SA2) is 60%